Your privacy is an issue that concerns us at Moth. That is why we detail below how we treat your personal data and what they serve us for. Please, if you want to send us any advice or suggestion, do not hesitate to contact us through our mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
This MOTH STUDIO Data Protection Policy will apply to browsing our website, www.mothstudio.it is, as well as the purchase of our products through it.
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
Maria Salvia Burgués
Carrer de Floridablanca, 133, 08011 BARCELONA
What personal data do we collect?
- Identification data. Name and surname, postal and electronic address, and telephone.
- Payment information. Payments for our products are managed through the entity's platform Shopify Payments and PayPal (secure payment gateways), so MOTH does not collect any personal data of this nature.
- Any data that you voluntarily send to our email address email@example.com.
How do we obtain your personal data?
The data we process are:
- Those that you provide us at the time of purchasing our products;
- Those who voluntarily send us to our email address firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Those that you voluntarily share on social networks.
Do we process data of minors?
The sale of our products is not directed to minors.
Why do we process your personal data?
MOTH may use your personal data for the following purposes:
- Provide you with the information you request about our products
- Register as a user of our website.
- Guarantee the correct processing of your order, in case you purchase any of our products.
MOTH uses its social networks to advertise its products. In this sense, by sharing your data on our social networks, you expressly consent and authorize us to reproduce and publicly communicate them on said networks for the aforementioned purposes.
You can revoke this consent at any time, by sending an email to the following address: email@example.com.
In case you are not interested in the processing of your data through MOTH's social networks in the terms expressed above, please refrain from sharing them.
In the event that MOTH needs to process your data for purposes other than those mentioned above, it will request your express consent to do so, which you can unilaterally revoke at any time.
Newsletters and commercial communications
MOTH may send newsletters and commercial communications to those users who have previously given their express consent to do so. The information in these newsletters and communications will consist of commercial information, featured content, relevant advice on the operation of the system and promotions.
The user will have the possibility to request the cessation of sending such newsletters and communications in the terms provided in Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services, and to revoke their consent unilaterally, also at any time, by sending an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Who has access to your personal data?
Your personal data will only be communicated to those people or entities that need to access them in order to manage orders for our products.
How long do we keep your data?
Your personal data will be kept for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which they were collected. After said time, MOTH will proceed to delete them from its systems, without prejudice to the possibility of keeping them, limiting their treatment to the exercise and defense of claims, in the terms provided by the applicable legislation.
What security measures do we apply to the processing of your data?
MOTH applies security measures to guarantee the confidentiality, availability and resilience of the personal data processing systems.
What are your rights?
You can exercise the rights listed below, by sending an email to the following address: email@example.com
- Request, at any time, that MOTH confirms whether it is treating your personal data or not.
- Access your personal data, request the rectification of those that are inaccurate or, where appropriate, request their deletion when, among other causes, they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- In certain cases, request the limitation of the processing of your data. In this case, we will only keep your data for the exercise or defense of claims.
- In certain circumstances, oppose the processing of your data.
- Request the portability of your data.
- Revoke the consent that, in your case, you have granted for the processing of your data by MOTH.
- File a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.