A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access our website. Cookies allow us, among other things, to collect information about your computer, such as your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about how you navigate our website, but we will never get data that you save on your computer.
There are different types of cookies depending on the period of time they remain activated.
They are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the web page, so none is recorded on the hard drive. The information obtained through these cookies is used to analyze traffic patterns on the web.
PERMANENT OR PERSISTENT COOKIES
They are stored on the hard drive and our website reads them every time you make a new visit.
Next, we list the main cookies used on our website distinguishing:
- Strictly necessary cookies, such as those that serve for correct navigation or those that allow payment of goods or services requested by the user or cookies that serve to ensure that the content of the website is loaded efficiently.
- Third-party cookies, such as those used by social networks.
- Analytical cookies for periodic maintenance purposes, and in order to guarantee the best possible service to the user and to collect statistical data on the activity.
Cookies help us to improve our website and to provide better service and to personalize it. Specifically, they allow us to:
- Make an estimation on numbers and use patterns.
- Store information about your preferences and customize our website in accordance with your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our site.
WHO USES THE INFORMATION STORED BY THE COOKIES ON OUR WEBSITE?
The information stored in the cookies on our website is used exclusively by our website, except for those identified as "third-party cookies", which are used and managed by external entities to provide services requested by us to improve our services and experience. of the user when browsing our website.
HOW CAN YOU CONFIGURE OR DISABLE YOUR COOKIES?
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on the computer by configuring the Internet browser options. In the following links you have at your disposal all the information to configure or disable your cookies in each browser:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Microsoft Edge
- Internet explorer
- Safari for macOS
- Safari for IOS (iPhone and iPad)
- Chrome for Android
You can disable cookies you can configure your browser so that all these cookies are automatically deleted once the browser, computer or device is closed.